|Service||Photography on foot||Portrait photos||Photo Booth|
|Cost||$40 per hour||$10 per photo
*Minimum $40 purchase
|$40 per hour
*1 hour mandatory for setup/breakdown
|Purpose||Photography for casual setting: private parties, wedding, concert, outdoor events||Photography for studio setting: business headshots or real estate photos.||Photography for entertainment purpose: cosplay, theme party|
|Condition||Anything that requires me to capture images on my feet. I do not interact with the subject or object. The pictures are taken through the course of the event.||Anything that requires me to direct or pose a person or an object. I will produce a handful of finalized photos.||Anything that requires a green screen chrome key to alter backdrop. Backdrop images must be royalty free or original material authored by the requester.|
|Terms and Condition||The number of hours and photos will be pre-determined before the photoshoot.||The number of photos will be pre-determined before the photoshoot.||The number of hours and photos will be pre-determined before the photoshoot.|
|Work Examples||Brides & Wedding
Events & Journalism
|Behind the Scenes
Please Note the following:
- An agreement shall be signed before the actual photoshoot and will document all the conditions. An additional fee can be applied based on special editing requests and equipment setup.
- Payment shall be made immediately after the photography service via check or cash.
- All the finalized digital images will be available in 3-5 days upon receiving payments.
- The images will be uploaded on private a cloud base online for you to download. If you prefer having a CD or flash drive mailed to you, standard shipping and packaging fee will be charged.
- No print service will be made, but I will recommend trustworthy companies that offer printing service as needed
- While traveling fee is included in the Central Savannah River Area, my commuting fee is $0.25 per mile. Example: there are 150 miles between Atlanta to Augusta, the additional commute fee would be $0.25 x 150 = $37.5.
- You can use my images that you paid for based on your own discretion; I also have the right to use them for my portfolio on my website and social media.
- Additional Photoshop customization can be requested; there is no standard rate, but fees can be negotiated.
- This rate does not apply to non-profit businesses, contact photographers directly for a quote.
- Foxsilong Studio is operated by a freelance artist’s desire to build her portfolio; it is not a for-profit business.